A dietary supplement containing zinc and copper to support your health and beauty!
Zinc is said to be good for hormone balance (both women's and men's), resilience, learning ability, as well as for skin, hair, nails, bone structure, and vision.
Bioteekin's Super Zinc is a potent zinc supplement, a health booster that is well absorbed. Both zinc and copper compete for the same uptake sites in the body, and therefore it is essential that dietary supplements contain these two, especially in long-term use. Then we can make sure that the balance of zinc and copper in the body is not disturbed.
Zinc can support your normal health in the following ways:
- Zinc promotes normal acid/base balance.
- Zinc promotes the normal metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Zinc promotes normal cognitive functions.
- Zinc promotes DNA synthesis.
- Zinc supports normal fertility and reproduction.
- Zinc promotes the normal metabolism of macronutrients.
- Zinc promotes normal fatty acid synthesis.
- Zinc promotes normal vitamin A metabolism.
- Zinc supports normal protein synthesis.
- Zinc promotes the normal position of the bone structure.
- Zinc promotes the normal condition of the hair.
- Zinc promotes the normal condition of the nails.
- Zinc promotes the normal state of the skin.
- Zinc promotes the normal state of blood testosterone levels.
- Zinc promotes the normal state of vision.
- Zinc promotes the normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc fosters the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Zinc participates in the cells' distribution process.
Copper supports your health in the following ways:
- Copper promotes the normal state of connective tissue.
- Copper boosts abnormal energy metabolism.
- Copper promotes the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Copper promotes the normal pigmentation of the hair.
- Copper encourages the transport of iron in the body.
- Copper promotes the normal pigmentation of the skin.
- Copper promotes the normal function of the immune system.
- Copper fosters the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
Dosage: 1 tablet a day with water, preferably with a meal.
This excellent product may have other health benefits, but unfortunately, we can not tell you more about them now.
Fillers (microcrystalline cellulose and maize starch), zinc bisglycinate, zinc picolinate, coating agent (magnesium salts of vegetable fatty acids), copper bisglycinate.
Does not contain ingredients of animal origin or gluten-containing cereal ingredients.
Lactose-free, dairy-free, gelatin-free.
Each tablet contains 25 mg of zinc (250%*) and 300 µg of copper (30%*).
*Daily intake reference value
1 tablet contains:
Zinc 25 mg (250% *)
Copper 300 (g (30% *)
* =% of the comparative value of the daily intake
- Origin Finland
- EAN: 6413620154109
- SKU: BIOTEE-6413620154109