Effective facial protection for the user and those around them
COPPER INSIDE FFP2 NR half mask respirator
5-layer, with ear loops
The respirator consists of five layers:
1. Copper oxide treated PP SpunBond nonwoven fabric
2. Meltblown nonwoven fabric
3. PP SpunBond nonwoven fabric
4. Meltblown nonwoven fabric
5. Copper oxide treated PP SpunBond nonwoven fabric
The respirator is intended to protect the wearer from solid and liquid particles and aerosols suspended in the air.
We recommend washing your hands regularly and keeping a physical distance.
Not recommended for people with copper or fiber allergies.
How to use:
Read the package leaflet before use.
1. Remove the cover from the packaging with clean hands.
2. Pull the earloops behind your ears. The nasal reinforcement should remain at the top.
3. Tighten the nasal reinforcement to the nasal arm. Make sure that the edge of the guard is also close to your face, covering your mouth and chin.
4. Check that the fuse is tight. If the shield leaks from the area of the nasal arm, gently reshape the nasal cushion. If air leaks from the side of the guard, adjust the earloops until the guard sits properly.
Store unused protective equipment in a dry, clean and air-conditioned place. Keep the products protected from direct sunlight, dust, high temperatures, excessive humidity, fire, acids, alkalis and other harmful chemicals. The storage temperature is -30 to + 40 ° C and the relative humidity is up to 80%.
Standard: EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009
Reduction of SARS-CoV-2 Infectious Titers by Direct Contact with
Cuprous-Oxide Impregnated Face Masks External Layers, read the article from this link. Reduction_of_SARS-CoV-2_Infectious_Titers_by_Direct
The Copper Inside mask has three layers. Inner layer: Copper oxide impregnated polypropylene (PP) nonwoven spun bond Middle layer: PP meltblown nonwoven fabric (filter layer) Outer layer: PP spun, copper oxide impregnated nonwoven fabric The outer layer prevents droplets from entering and is impregnated with microscopic copper oxide polymers. The middle layer traps small particles that might pass through the outer layer. It also prevents particles from flowing outwards. The innermost layer is close to the nose and mouth and is designed to absorb moisture. It also contains copper oxide polymers to ensure that viruses do not survive.
- Origin China
- EAN: 6972972503404
- SKU: COPPER-6973227780255