This matcha lifts smoothies and bakery to a whole new level!
The Moya range of daily matcha is a strong-tasting choice, caught from the second and third harvests. This matcha has a slightly bitterer and stronger taste than the matchas from the first harvest. The Daily matcha is therefore ideal for smoothies, baking and ice cream.
Matcha is a finely ground green tea that has traditionally been used as part of tea ceremonies and meditation practices by Buddhist monks. According to tradition, matcha tea helped monks to concentrate and promote peace of mind.
In the Japanese tea tradition, matcha is the most respected tea because of its extremely wide range of health benefits.
Matcha tea preparation instructions:
1. Preheat a tea bowl or cup with hot water and pour off the water.
2. Measure about half a teaspoon of matcha powder into the tea bowl or cup. If you have a fine strainer you can strain the tea powder to avoid lumps.
3. Slowly pour about 75ml of 80C water into the bowl.
4. Stir the matcha into the water with a bamboo spoon (if you don't have a bamboo spoon, a spoon will do). Try to use very quick wrist strokes and move the spoon or whisk in a zigzag motion.
5. Stir the matcha for half a minute, until the drink has a thick, beautiful froth of tea on top.
Moya Matcha is a tea brand created by renowned Japanese macrobiotic chef Hitomi Saito to bring the world the Japanese tea tradition and its holistic benefits for both man and nature.
Ingredients: 100% organic matcha green tea from the 2nd and 3rd harvest.
- Origin Japan
- EAN: 5904730935036
- SKU: MOYA-5904730935036