Can skin cleansing be THIS wonderful?
For dry, sensitive, and also allergy-prone skin. Aloe Vera has been added to the sponge to enhance its soothing and moisturizing effect.
How to use:
• Always moisten the sponge well before use. Immerse it in warm water and allow it to wet thoroughly (a few minutes). Squeeze the sponge a few times.
• Squeeze out excess water between your palms
• Clean your face and neck in a circular motion, either with a sponge alone or with soap / other desired cleanser (cleansing lotion, etc.). In addition to dirt and sebum, dead skin cells come off the skin's surface, and the skin is deeply cleansed. At the same time, tired skin refreshes, blood circulation intensifies, and skin regenerates.
• After use, rinse the sponge under running water and squeeze dry between your palms (do not twist), and hang to dry in a dry and cool place.
The Konjak sponge lasts a long time (1-3 months), but it is time to get a new sponge when it starts to crumble.
Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract (Konjac Mannan), Aqua (Water), Cellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Extract.
EU standard Microbial Contamination - BP/EP & USP 61/62 certificate
- Origin China
- EAN: 6430056390055
- SKU: KONJAC-6940800200276